New families interested in attending Robbinsdale Area Schools for the current 2016-2017 school year or 2017-2018 school year can now register online with our easy-to use- Campus Online Registration system! Click here to start the registration process. (Please note that the Online Registration System is not used for enrolling in one of our magnet schools.)
Student Immunization Form
Student Health Information (Spanish)
Student Health Information
Middle school enrollment
Robbinsdale Area Schools offers three exciting options for incoming sixth-grade students, Plymouth Middle School, Robbinsdale Middle School and FAIR School Crystal. Starting in fall 2017, Sandburg will reopen as a third attendance-area middle school.
Plymouth is home to the district's Spanish Immersion program for students in grades 6-8, while Robbinsdale houses the International Baccalaureate Middle Years Programme (IBMYP) and for 6-8 grade students and the STEM program for grades 6 and 7. Follow the steps below to ensure an easy transition to your new middle school!
1. Attend information nights held at both middle schools in mid-January, where your family can learn about the school and the many programs and activities offered. Click here for the enrollment form for Plymouth Middle School. Click here for the enrollment form for Robbinsdale Middle School. Click here to learn more about the application process of FAIR School Crystal.
2. Every family currently enrolled in grade 5 at a district elementary school will receive a registration form that needs to be returned to your child's teacher by the end of February. Middle school counselors will visit each elementary school to collect registration forms and answer any remaining questions about middle school.
3. Robbinsdale Area Schools is committed to a healthy and safe learning environment. Minnesota law requires certain immunizations, or written proof of exemption, for students to attend school. Please note, additional immunizations are required for 7th grade students. Students are not allowed to attend school until they are compliant with Minnesota's Immunization Law. Please complete and return the following immunization paperwork to the health office prior to the first day of middle school. In addition, if your student has any health concerns, please complete and return the student health information form as well.
High school enrollment
Robbinsdale Area Schools offers two different high schools for incoming ninth grade students, Robbinsdale Armstrong High School, located in Plymouth, and Robbinsdale Cooper High School, located in New Hope. Armstrong also offers Advanced Placement (AP) classes, and Cooper is home to the district's International Baccalaureate (IB) programme for grades 9-12. Follow the steps below for an easy transition to your new high school!
1. Make sure your family attends each high school's information night held every year in November for information about the school and the various programs and activities they offer. Click here for the enrollment form for High School.
2. High school counselors come to the middle schools in early January and give a presentation about what high school is all about and what classes are offered in 9th grade. Registration sheets and course guides are handed out at this meeting as well, which students can begin filling out with the help of their parent or guardian.
3. Each high school offers a Parent Registration Information night where families can learn more about the registration process and have a chance to meet their student's counselor to address any questions or concerns they may have.
4. High school counselors return to each middle school approximately a week after the registration information night to collect final registration sheets from students, and begin scheduling students for their freshmen year!
5. Interested in applying for the AP program located at Armstrong High School? Click here to learn more about the program and download an application.
6. Interested in applying for the IBMYP located at Cooper High School? Click here to learn more about the program and download an application.
School transfer process
Students who want to go to a non-attendance area school within the district must apply for a transfer through the district office. These forms are offered to students at their elementary and middle school before registration takes place, and are due in late fall. Please use the link below to learn more about the school transfer process and to download the required forms.
School Transfer and Open Enrollment information
Thank you for choosing Robbinsdale Area Schools!